2023 Junior Clinics
Our experienced golf staff and member volunteers make Ould Newbury Golf Club ideal for your child to learn the game of golf, setting them up for a lifetime of enjoyment.
Ould Newbury holds 2 two-day clinics during July and August open to junior golfers ages 6 to 16. The sessions are taught by a PGA Instructor, U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coach and is limited to 20 junior golfers.
Activities in the Junior Clinic
- Etiquette and Rules
- Knowledge of Equipment
- Fundaments of the Swing
- Short Game Aspects and Skills
- Course Management
- The Importance of giving back to your Community.
- Each day includes hot dogs, hamburgers, or grilled cheese, snacks, beverages and ice cream.
- Team competitions and prizes.
2023 Two-Day Junior Clinic Schedule
- Tuesday & Wednesday, 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Two Sessions Available:
- July 18 & 19
- August 15 & 16
- $250 per session
- Taught by a PGA Instructors, U.S. Kids Golf Certified Coach
To enroll, please visit the Pro Shop or call us at (978) 465-9888.